Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2022 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2022; 145: e153-639
- Prediction of sudden cardiac arrest in the general population: review of traditional and emerging risk factors.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 465-478
- Systematic review of the incidence of sudden cardiac death in the United States.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 794-801
- 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.Circulation. 2018; 138: e272-391
- 2015 ESC guidelines for the management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: the task force for the management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Endorsed by: Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC).Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2793-2867
- 2020 APHRS/HRS expert consensus statement on the investigation of decedents with sudden unexplained death and patients with sudden cardiac arrest, and of their families.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: e1-50
- Sudden cardiac death. Report of a WHO Scientific Group.World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser. 1985; 726: 5-25
- Prospective countywide surveillance and autopsy characterization of sudden cardiac death: POST SCD study.Circulation. 2018; 137: 2689-2700
- Refining the World Health Organization definition.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12e007171
- Developing a pan-Canadian registry of sudden cardiac arrest: challenges and opportunities.CJC Open. 2019; 1: 53-61
- Temporal trends of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests without resuscitation attempt by emergency medical services.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2021; 14e006626
- Responding to cardiac arrest in the community in the digital age.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 491-501
- Understanding, predicting, preventing, and treating ventricular arrhythmias: pushing sudden death into overtime.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 414-417
- Presumed cardiac” arrest in children and young adults: a misnomer?.Resuscitation. 2017; 117: 73-79
- Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation outcome reports: update of the Utstein resuscitation registry templates for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2015; 132: 1286-1300
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 3 for disclosure information.