Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Smartwatch electrocardiograms for automated and manual diagnosis of atrial fibrillation: a comparative analysis of three models.Front Cardiovasc Med. 2022; 9836375
- Using a smartwatch electrocardiogram to detect abnormalities associated with sudden cardiac arrest in young adults.Europace. 2022; 24: 406-412
- Smartwatch-based detection of cardiac arrhythmias beyond the differentiation between sinus rhythm and atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 1524-1532
- Accuracy of Apple Watch for detection of atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2020; 141: 702-703
- Smartwatch algorithm for automated detection of atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 2381-2388
See editorial by Miranda-Arboleda and Baranchuk, pages 1713-1714 of this issue.
See page 1712 for disclosure information.