Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effectiveness of sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors and glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists on cardiorenal outcomes: systematic review and meta-analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1201-1210
- The effect of DPP-4 inhibitors, GLP-1 receptor agonists and SGLT-2 inhibitors on cardiorenal outcomes: a network meta-analysis of 23 CVOTs.Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2022; 21: 42
- The efficacy and safety of novel classes of glucose-lowering drugs for cardiovascular outcomes: a network meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials.Diabetologia. 2021; 64: 2676-2686
- 2022 Canadian Cardiovascular Society guideline for use of GLP-1 receptor agonists and SGLT2 inhibitors for cardiorenal risk reduction in adults.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1153-1167