Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of perinatal management on neurodevelopmental outcomes in congenital heart disease.Semin Perinatol. 2022; 46: 1-8
- Individualized family-centered developmental care for infants with congenital heart disease in the intensive care unit.Am J Crit Care. 2022; 31: 10-19
- Motor impairment in children with congenital heart defects: a systematic review.Pediatrics. 2020; 146: 1-16
- Language abilities in preschool children with critical CHD: a systematic review.Cardiol Young. 2022; 5: 1-11
- Impact of cardiac neurodevelopmental evaluation for children with congenital heart disease.Dev Neuropsychol. 2022; 47: 32-41
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 3 for disclosure information.