Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Safety and efficacy of leadless pacemakers: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e019212
- Percutaneous implantation of an entirely intracardiac leadless pacemaker.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1125-1135
- A leadless intracardiac transcatheter pacing system.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 533-541
- Major adverse clinical events associated with implantation of a leadless intracardiac pacemaker.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 1132-1139
- Mortality and 30-day readmission rates after inpatient leadless pacemaker implantation: insights from a nationwide readmissions database.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1697-1705
- Clinical outcomes and predictors of complications in patients undergoing leadless pacemaker implantation.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 1289-1296
- Early trends in leadless pacemaker implantation: evaluating nationwide in-hospital outcomes.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 1334-1342
- Leadless pacemaker perforations: clinical consequences and related device and user problems.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2022; 33: 154-159
- Updated performance of the Micra transcatheter pacemaker in the real-world setting: a comparison to the investigational study and a transvenous historical control.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 1800-1807
- A leadless pacemaker in the real-world setting: the Micra Transcatheter Pacing System Post-Approval Registry.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1375-1379
- Leadless pacemaker implantation quality: importance of the operator’s experience.Europace. 2020; 22: 939-946
- Safety and feasibility of a midseptal implantation technique of a leadless pacemaker.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 896-902
- Left bundle branch area pacing outcomes: the multicentre European MELOS study.Eur Heart J. 2022;
See article by Tonegawa-Kuji et al., pages 1697-1705 of this issue.
See page 1707 for disclosure information.