Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prognostic impact of race in patients undergoing PCI: analysis from 10 randomized coronary stent trials.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 13: 1586-1595
- Contrast-induced acute kidney injury-definitions, epidemiology, and implications.Interv Cardiol Clin. 2020; 9: 299-309
- Acute kidney injury risk prediction in patients undergoing coronary angiography in a national Veterans Health Administration cohort with external validation.J Am Heart Assoc. 2015; 4e002136
- A contemporary simple risk score for prediction of contrast-associated acute kidney injury after percutaneous coronary intervention: derivation and validation from an observational registry.Lancet. 2021; 398: 1974-1983
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page xxx for disclosure information.