Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The 2020 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society comprehensive guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1847-1948
- Screening for atrial fibrillation using a mobile, single-lead electrocardiogram in Canadian primary care clinics.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 840-845
- Cryptogenic stroke and underlying atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 2478-2486
- Atrial fibrillation in patients with cryptogenic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 2467-2477
- Atrial high rate episodes detected by pacemaker diagnostics predict death and stroke: report of the Atrial Diagnostics Ancillary Study of the Mode Selection Trial (MOST).Circulation. 2003; 107: 1614-1619
- 2017 ISHNE-HRS expert consensus statement on ambulatory ECG and external cardiac monitoring/telemetry.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14 (e55-e96)
- Ambulatory external electrocardiography monitoring: Holter, extended Holter, mobile cardiac telemetry monitoring.Card Electrophysiol Clin. 2021; 13: 427-438
- Large-scale assessment of a smartwatch to identify atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1909-1917
- Mobile health applications for the detection of atrial fibrillation: a systematic review.Europace. 2021; 23: 11-28
- Role of coexisting ECG anomalies in the accuracy of smartwatch ECG detection of atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1709-1712
Apple. Using Apple Watch for arrhythmia detection. December 2020. Available at: https://www.apple.com/ca/healthcare/docs/site/Apple_Watch_Arrhythmia_Detection.pdf. Accessed September 16, 2022.
See article by Racine et al., pages 1709-1712 of this issue.
See page 1714 for disclosure information.