Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Variation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survival across emergency medical service agencies.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2022; 15e008755
- Survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Europe—results of the EuReCa TWO study.Resuscitation. 2020; 148: 218-226
- Using a cardiac arrest registry to measure the quality of emergency medical service care: decade of findings from the Victorian Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Registry.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2015; 8: 56-66
- Survival and variability over time from out of hospital cardiac arrest across large geographically diverse communities participating in the Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium.Resuscitation. 2018; 131: 74-82
- Variability in functional outcome and treatment practices by treatment center after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: analysis of International Cardiac Arrest Registry.Intensive Care Med. 2019; 45: 637-646
- The National Danish Cardiac Arrest Registry for Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest—a registry in transformation.Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 14: 949-957
- Outcomes for out-of-hospital cardiac arrests across 7 countries in Asia: the Pan Asian Resuscitation Outcomes Study (PAROS).Resuscitation. 2015; 96: 100-108
- Regional variation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survival in the United States.Circulation. 2016; 133: 2159-2168
- Multistate implementation of guideline-based cardiac resuscitation systems of care: description of the HeartRescue Project.Am Heart J. 2013; 166 (e2): 647-653
- Long-term mortality, readmission, and resource utilization among hospital survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1719-1728
- Urban-rural differences in cardiac arrest outcomes: a retrospective population-based cohort study.CJC Open. 2022; 4: 383-389
- Effects of modifiable prehospital factors on survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in rural versus urban areas.Crit Care. 2018; 22: 99
- Multistate 5-year initiative to improve care for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: primary results from the HeartRescue Project.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e005716
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Cardiovascular Critical Care Society/Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiology position statement on the optimal care of the postarrest patient.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 1-16
- Neuroprognostication in the post cardiac arrest patient: a Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement.Can J Cardiol. 2022; (In press)
- Targeted temperature management for cardiac arrest with nonshockable rhythm.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 2327-2337
- Hypothermia versus normothermia after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 2283-2294
- Return to work in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survivors: a nationwide register-based follow-up study.Circulation. 2015; 131: 1682-1690
- Developing a pan-Canadian registry of sudden cardiac arrest: challenges and opportunities.CJC Open. 2019; 1: 53-61
- Frailty assessment in the cardiovascular care of older adults.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 747-762
- Association of neighborhood characteristics with bystander-initiated CPR.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1607-1615
See article by Fordyce et al., pages 1719-1728 of this issue.
See page 1731 for disclosure information.