Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sports-related sudden cardiac death attributable to myocarditis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1684-1692
Elfassy MD, Randhawa VK, Allan KS, Dorian P. Understanding etiologies of cardiac arrest: seeking definitional clarity. Can J Cardiol 2022;38:1715-8.
- Diagnosis of myocarditis: death of Dallas criteria.Circ. 2006; 113: 593-595
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance in myocarditis: a JACC white paper.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1475-1487
- The importance of cardiac MRI as a diagnostic tool in viral myocarditis-induced cardiomyopathy.Neth Heart J. 2009; 17: 481-486
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society cardiovascular screening of competitive athletes: the utility of the screening electrocardiogram to predict sudden cardiac death.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1557-1566
- Sudden cardiac arrest during participation in competitive sports.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1943-1953
- Management of acute myocarditis and chronic inflammatory cardiomyopathy: an expert consensus document.Circ Heart Fail. 2020; 13e007405
- 2022 ACC expert consensus decision pathway on cardiovascular sequelae of COVID-19 in adults: myocarditis and other myocardial involvement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: 1717-1756
- Sudden unexpected death due to myocarditis in young people, including athletes.Am J Cardiol. 2021; 143: 131-134
- COVID-19-myocarditis and return to play: reflections and recommendations from a Canadian working group.Can J Cardiol. 2021; 37: 1165-1174
- Prevalence of inflammatory heart disease among professional athletes with prior COVID-19 infection who received systematic return-to-play cardiac screening.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 745-752
- Prevalence of clinical and subclinical myocarditis in competitive athletes with recent SARS-CoV-2 infection: results from the Big Ten COVID-19 Cardiac Registry.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 1078-1087
- Myocarditis-induced sudden death after BNT162b2 mRNA covid-19 vaccination in Korea: case report focusing on histopathological findings.J Korean Med Sci. 2021; 36: e286
- Sudden death in young adults: a 25-year review of autopsies in military recruits.Ann Intern Med. 2004; 141: 829-834
- Unexpected high prevalence of cardiovascular disease risk factors and psychiatric disease among young people with sudden cardiac arrest.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e010330
- Sudden cardiac death in children (1-18 years): symptoms and causes of death in a nationwide setting.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 868-875
- Incidence of three presentations of acute myocarditis in young men in military service. a 20-year experience.Eur Heart J. 1999; 20: 1120-1125
Ahmad N., Peterson N., Torella F. The Micromort: a unit for comparing and communicating risk to patients. Int J Clin Pract. 2015;69:515-517.
- Responding to cardiac arrest in the community in the digital age.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 491-501
See article by Quinn et al., pages 1684–1692 of this issue.
See page 1695 for disclosure information.