Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2022; 145: e153-e639
Liblik K, Byun J, Lloyd-Kuzik A, et al. The DIVERSE study: Determining the Importance of Various gEnders, Races, and Body Shapes for CPR Education Using Manikins [e-pub ahead of print]. Curr Probl Cardiol doi:10.1016/j.cpcardiol.2022.101159.
- Association of neighborhood characteristics with bystander-initiated CPR.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1607-1615
- Facial genetics: a brief overview.Front Genet. 2018; 9: 462
- Social media and medical education in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic: scoping review.JMIR Med Educ. 2021; 7e25892