- Dobrev D.
- Heijman J.
- Hiram R.
- Li N.
- Nattel S.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- EHRA/HRS/APHRS/SOLAECE expert consensus on atrial cardiomyopathies: definition, characterisation, and clinical implication.J Arrhythm. 2016; 32: 247-278
- Inflammatory signalling in atrial cardiomyocytes: a novel unifying principle in atrial fibrillation pathophysiology.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2022; (E-pub ahead of press)https://doi.org/10.1038/s41569-022-00757-w
- One ring to rule them all: continuous monitoring of patients with secondary atrial fibrillation points to a unifying underlying mechanism.Can J Cardiol. 2021; 37: 686-689
- Gut microbiota dysbiosis promotes age-related atrial fibrillation by lipopolysaccharide and glucose-induced activation of NLRP3-inflammasome.Cardiovasc Res. 2022; 118: 785-797
- Does gut microbiota affect atrial rhythm? Causalities and speculations.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 3521-3525
- Interleukin-1β, oxidative stress, and abnormal calcium handling mediate diabetic arrhythmic risk.JACC Basic Transl Sci. 2021; 6: 42-52
- Bioinformatic analysis for the identification of potential gene interactions and therapeutic targets in atrial fibrillation.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2021; 25: 2281-2290
- Bioinformatic gene analysis for potential biomarkers and therapeutic targets of atrial fibrillation-related stroke.J Transl Med. 2019; 17: 45
- Enhanced cardiomyocyte NLRP3 inflammasome signaling promotes atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2018; 138: 2227-2242
- Atrial myocyte NLRP3/CaMKII nexus forms a substrate for postoperative atrial fibrillation.Circ Res. 2020; 127: 1036-1055
- Thrombin receptor PAR4 drives canonical NLRP3 inflammasome signaling in the heart.Basic Res Cardiol. 2020; 115: 10
- NLRP3 inflammasome is a key driver of obesity-induced atrial arrhythmias.Cardiovasc Res. 2021; 117: 1746-1759
- Adiposity-associated atrial fibrillation: molecular determinants, mechanisms and clinical significance.Cardiovasc Res. 2022; 118: 2415-2427
- Gut microbiome alterations in patients with visceral obesity based on quantitative computed tomography.Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2021; 11823262
- Gut Microbiota dysbiosis induced by a high-fat diet increases susceptibility to atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2022; (xxx:xxx-xx)
- Hydrogen sulfide inhibits ferroptosis in cardiomyocytes to protect cardiac function in aging rats.Front Mol Biosci. 2022; 9947778
- Cardiac fibroblasts promote ferroptosis in atrial fibrillation by secreting exo-miR-23a-3p targeting SLC7A11.Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2022; 20223961495
- Inhibition of ferroptosis reduces susceptibility to frequent excessive alcohol consumption-induced atrial fibrillation.Toxicology. 2022; 465153055
- Ferroportin-mediated ferroptosis involved in new-onset atrial fibrillation with LPS-induced endotoxemia.Eur J Pharmacol. 2021; 913174622
- Probiotics can alleviate cardiopulmonary bypass-induced intestinal mucosa damage in rats.Dig Dis Sci. 2013; 58: 1528-1536
- Identification of ferroptosis-associated genes exhibiting altered expression in response to cardiopulmonary bypass during corrective surgery for pediatric tetralogy of fallot.Sci Prog. 2021; 104368504211050275
- Perioperative risk factors for new-onset postoperative atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass grafting: a systematic review.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2021; 21: 418
- Toll-like receptor 4 activation promotes cardiac arrhythmias by decreasing the transient outward potassium current (Ito) through an IRF3-dependent and MyD88-independent pathway.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2014; 76: 116-125
- Gut microbiota, dysbiosis and atrial fibrillation: arrhythmogenic mechanisms and potential clinical implications.Cardiovasc Res. 2022; 118: 2415-2427
- Ion channel and structural remodeling in obesity-mediated atrial fibrillation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2020; 13e008296
- Neutrophils incite and macrophages avert electrical storm after myocardial infarction.Nat Cardiovasc Res. 2022; 1: 649-664
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See article by Kong et al., pages xxx-xxx of this issue
See page 3 for disclosure information.