Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of Patient- and Family-Centered Care Interventions in the ICU: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Crit Care Med. 2017; 45: 1751-1761
- Prevention of Complications in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2020; 142: e379-e406
- Tet al. Clinical practice guidelines for support of the family in the patient-centered intensive care unit: American College of Critical Care Medicine Task Force 2004-2005.Crit Care Med. 2007; 35: 605-622
- Engaging Families in Adult Cardiovascular Care: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.J Am Heart Assoc. 2022; e025859
- Guidelines for Family-Centered Care in the Neonatal, Pediatric, and Adult ICU.Crit Care Med. 2017; 45: 103-128
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding sources: Dr. Goldfarb is supported by a Clinical Research Award from the Fonds de recherche du Québec