Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: clinical outcomes and risk of recurrence.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 1148-1158
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection.JACC state of the art review. 2020; 76: 961-984
- Canadian Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection Cohort Study: in-hospital and 30-day outcomes.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 1188-1197
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2013; 127: 529-555
- Routine vs selective invasive strategies in patients with acute coronary syndromes: a collaborative meta-analysis of randomised trials.JAMA. 2005; 293: 2908-2917
- 2019 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiology guidelines on the acute management of st-elevation myocardial infarction: focused update on regionalization and reperfusion.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 107-132
- Management and long-term prognosis of spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Am J Cardiol. 2015; 116: 66-73
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: revascularisation vs conservative therapy.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 777-786
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: current state of the science.Circulation. 2018; 137: e523-e557
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: association with predisposing arteriopathies and precipitating stressors and cardiovascular outcomes.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 645-655
- Clinical features, management, and prognosis of spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Circulation. 2012; 126: 579-588
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: prevalence of predisposing conditions including fibromuscular dysplasia in a tertiary centre cohort.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 44-52
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: long-term follow-up of a large series of patients prospectively managed with a “conservative“ therapeutic strategy.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 1062-1070
- Differences in revascularization strategy and outcomes by clinical presentations in spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Can J Cardiol. 2022; (XX:XXX-X)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See article by Inohara et al., pages XXX-XX of this issue.
See page 3 for disclosure information.