Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The TIMI risk score for unstable angina/non-ST elevation MI: a method for prognostication and therapeutic decision making.JAMA. 2000; 284: 835-842
- Predictors of hospital mortality in the global registry of acute coronary events.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 2345-2353
- Predictors of outcome in patients with acute coronary syndromes without persistent ST-segment elevation: results from an international trial of 9461 patients. The PURSUIT Investigators.Circulation. 2000; 101: 2557-2567
- Comparison of the GRACE, HEART and TIMI score to predict major adverse cardiac events in chest pain patients at the emergency department.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 227: 656-661
- Predicting in-hospital mortality in patients with acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 626-635
- Predictors of all-cause 1-year mortality in myocardial infarction patients.Medicine (Baltimore). 2020; 99e21288
- Effect of beta-blocker dose on survival after acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 1431-1441
- Optimal timing of coronary artery bypass graft surgery after acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1995; 92: II66-I68
- Appropriate timing of coronary artery bypass grafting after acute myocardial infarction.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 60: 446-451
- Timing of bypass surgery in stable patients after acute myocardial infarction.Can J Cardiol. 2007; 23: 976-982
- Early and late prognostic implications of coronary artery bypass timing after myocardial infarction.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2013; 43: 549-554
- Contemporary outcomes of urgent coronary artery bypass graft surgery following non-ST elevation myocardial infarction: urgent coronary artery bypass graft surgery consistently outperforms Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events predicted survival.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 41: e87-92
- Culprit-only or multivessel revascularization in patients with acute coronary syndromes: an American College of Cardiology National Cardiovascular Database Registry report.Am Heart J. 2008; 155: 140-146
- Revascularization trends in patients with diabetes mellitus and multivessel coronary artery disease presenting with non-ST elevation myocardial infarction: insights from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network Registry-Get with the Guidelines (NCDR ACTION Registry-GWTG).Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2016; 9: 197-205
- Management and outcomes of patients with STEMI during the COVID-19 pandemic in China.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 1318-1324
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See editorial by Randhawa et al., pages xxxx-xxxx of this issue.
See page 6 for disclosure information.