Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of acute and recurrent pericarditis in pregnancy.Panminerva Med. 2021; 63: 276-287
- 2015 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of pericardial diseases.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2921-2964
- A systematic review of the safety of blocking the IL-1 system in human pregnancy.J Clin Med. 2022; 11: 225
- Inflammasome targeted therapy in pregnancy: new insights from an analysis of real-world data from the FAERS database and a systematic review.Front Pharmacol. 2021 Jan 20; https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2020.612259
- The EULAR points to consider for use of antirheumatic drugs before pregnancy, and during pregnancy and lactation [e-pub ahead of print].Ann Rheum Dis. 2016; 75: 795-810
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 2 for disclosure information.