Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical and electrophysiological correlates of incessant ivabradine-sensitive atrial tachycardia.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12: e007387
- Ivabradine is an effective antiarrhythmic therapy for congenital junctional ectopic tachycardia-induced cardiomyopathy during infancy: case studies.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 41: 1372-1377
- Ivabradine for treatment of tachyarrhythmias in children and young adults.HeartRhythm Case Rep. 2019; 5: 333-337
- Efficacy of ivabradine to control ventricular arrhythmias in catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 41: 1378-1380
- Ivabradine versus amiodarone in the management of postoperative junctional ectopic tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol EP. 2021; 7: 1052-1060
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 3 for disclosure information.