Abbreviations:CICU (cardiac intensive care unit), ICU (intensive care unit), MD (medical doctor), SCAI (society of coronary angiography and interventions), STEMI (ST-elevation myocardial infarction)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contemporary Management of Cardiogenic Shock: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2017; 136: e232-e268
- Effect of a provincial system of stroke care delivery on stroke care and outcomes.CMAJ. 2013; 185: E483-491
- Statewide regionalization of postarrest care for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Association with survival and neurologic outcome.Ann Emerg Med. 2014; 64: 496-506.e491
- A Citywide Protocol for Primary PCI in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 231-240
- Pharmacoinvasive Strategy Versus Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction in Clinical Practice.Circ Cardiovasc Interven. 2019; 12e008059
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
1 SCAI pyramid reprinted from DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjca.2019.11.030 with permission.