Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Timing of bypass surgery in stable patients after acute myocardial infarction.Can J Cardiol. 2007; 23: 976-982
- Development of acute myocardial infarction mortality and readmission models for public reporting on hospital performance in Canada.CJC Open. 2021; 3: 1051-1059
- Determinants of early and late in-hospital mortality after acute myocardial infarction: a sub-analysis of the OBTAIN registry.Can J Cardiol. 2022; (xx:xxx-xx)
- Predictors of all-cause 1-year mortality in myocardial infarction patients.Medicine (Baltimore). 2020; 99e21288
- Early and late prognostic implications of coronary artery bypass timing after myocardial infarction.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2013; 43: 549-554
- Contemporary outcomes of urgent coronary artery bypass graft surgery following non-ST elevation myocardial infarction: urgent coronary artery bypass graft surgery consistently outperforms Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events predicted survival.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 41: e87-e91
- Optimal timing of coronary artery bypass graft surgery after acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1995; 92: II66-II68
- Timing of coronary artery bypass grafting after acute myocardial infarction: does it influence outcomes?.Kardiochir Torakochirurgia Pol. 2021; 18: 27-32
- Surgical revascularization after acute myocardial infarction: does timing make a difference?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1994; 107: 1317-1322
- Appropriate timing of elective coronary artery bypass graft surgery following acute myocardial infarction.Am J Surg. 1998; 176: 581-585
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery early after acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1989; 79: I73-I78
- Optimal timing of revascularization: transmural versus nontransmural acute myocardial infarction.Ann Thorac Surg. 2001; 71: 1198-1204
- Benchmarking the vital risk of waiting for coronary artery bypass surgery in Ontario.CMAJ. 2000; 162: 775-779
- National Cardiogenic Shock Initiative Investigators. Improved outcomes associated with the use of shock protocols.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 93: 1173-1183
- Standardized team-based care for cardiogenic shock.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 1659-1669
- Sex differences in acute myocardial infarction hospital management and outcomes.J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2018; 33: 568-575
- Sex differences in outcomes after STEMI: effect modification by treatment strategy and age.JAMA Intern Med. 2018; 178: 632-639
- Sex differences in long-term mortality among acute myocardial infarction patients: results from the ISAR-RISK and ART studies.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0186783
- Racial disparities in patient characteristics and survival after acute myocardial infarction.JAMA Netw Open. 2018; 1e184240
- Trends in acute myocardial infarction by race and ethnicity.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e013542
- Racial disparities in adverse cardiovascular outcomes after a myocardial infarction in young or middle-aged patients.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e020828
- Prognosis after myocardial infarction: a multivariate analysis of mortality and survival.Circulation. 1979; 59: 1124-1136
- Gender differences in coronary angiography, subsequent interventions, and outcomes among patients with acute coronary syndromes.Am Heart J. 2017; 191: 65-74
- Impact of gender on use of revascularization in acute coronary syndromes: the National Observational Study of Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Catheterization (ONACI).Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 86: E58-E65
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See article by Goldberger et al., pages xxx-xxx of this issue.
See page 3 for disclosure information.