Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global, regional, and national age-sex specific mortality for 264 causes of death, 1980-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1151-1210
- Global and regional patterns in cardiovascular mortality from 1990 to 2013.Circulation. 2015; 132: 1667-1678
- 2017 AHA/ACC clinical performance and quality measures for adults with ST-elevation and non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on performance measures.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 2048-2090
- 2020 update of the quality indicators for acute myocardial infarction: a position paper of the Association for Acute Cardiovascular Care: the Study Group for Quality Indicators from the ACVC and the NSTE-ACS Guideline Group.Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2021; 10: 224-233
- Assessment of quality indicators for acute myocardial infarction in the FAST-MI (French registry of acute ST-elevation or non–ST-elevation myocardial infarction) registries.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2017; 10e003336
- Assessment of quality indicators for acute myocardial infarction management in 28 countries and use of composite quality indicators for benchmarking.Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2020; 9: 911-922
- Guideline-indicated treatments and diagnostics, GRACE risk score, and survival for non–ST elevation myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 3798-3806
- Achievement of guideline-concordant care and in-hospital outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease in teaching and nonteaching hospitals: results from the Get With The Guidelines—Coronary Artery Disease program.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2013; 6: 58-65
- Sex differences in quality indicator attainment for myocardial infarction: a nationwide cohort study.Heart. 2019; 105: 516-523
- Real world data in Japan: chapter I: NDB.Ann Clin Epidemiol. 2019; 1: 28-30
Kubo S, Noda T, Myojin T, Yuichi N. National database of health insurance claims and specific health checkups of Japan (NDB): outline and patient-matching technique. bioRxiv 280008. doi:10.1101/280008
- Quality indicators for acute cardiovascular diseases: a scoping review.BMC Health Serv Res. 2022; 22: 862
- Evaluating the quality of medical care.Milbank Q. 2005; 83: 691-729
- Performance of hospitals according to the ESC ACCA quality indicators and 30-day mortality for acute myocardial infarction: national cohort study using the United Kingdom Myocardial Ischemia National Audit Project (MINAP) register.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 974-982
- A validated prediction model for all forms of acute coronary syndrome: estimating the risk of 6-month postdischarge death in an international registry.JAMA. 2004; 29: 2727-2733
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 1289-1367
- Association between hospital process performance and outcomes among patients with acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2006; 295: 1912-1920
- Prescription rates of guideline-directed medications are associated with in-hospital mortality among Japanese patients with acute myocardial infarction: a report from JROAD-DPC study.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e009692
- Cluster-randomised trial to evaluate the effects of a quality improvement program on management of non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: the European Quality Improvement Programme for Acute Coronary Syndromes (EQUIP-ACS).Am Heart J. 2011; 162: 700-707.e1
- Acute myocardial infarction: a comparison of short-term survival in national outcome registries in Sweden and the UK.Lancet. 2014; 383: 1305-1312
- Survey on medical cardiovascular disease 2018.(Available at)http://www.j-circ.or.jp/jittai_chosa/jittai_chosa2018web.pdfDate accessed: October 6, 2021
- Increasing cardiac rehabilitation participation from 20% to 70%: a road map from the Million Hearts Cardiac Rehabilitation Collabourative.Mayo Clin Proc. 2017; 92: 234-242
- Cardiac rehabilitation after myocardial infarction in the community.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 988-996
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See editorial by Vervoort et al., pages xxx-xxx of this issue.
See page 8 for disclosure information.