Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Advanced reperfusion strategies for patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and refractory ventricular fibrillation (ARREST): a phase 2, single centre, open-label, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2020; 396: 1807-1816
- Effect of intra-arrest transport, extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and immediate invasive assessment and treatment on functional neurologic outcome in refractory out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2022; 327: 737
- Surviving refractory out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation cardiac arrest: critical care and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation management.Resuscitation. 2018; 132: 47-55
- Current use, capacity, and perceived barriers to the use of extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Canada.CJC Open. 2021; 3: 327-336
- Cost-effectiveness of extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a multi-centre prospective cohort study.Resuscitation. 2020; 157: 32-38
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 4 for disclosure information.