- Lévy S.
- Camm A.J.
- Saksena S.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Working Group on Arrhythmias, Working Group on Cardiac Pacing of the European Society of Cardiology, North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology. International consensus on nomenclature and classification of atrial fibrillation: a collaborative project of the Working Group on Arrhythmias and the Working Group on Cardiac Pacing of the European Society of Cardiology and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology.Europace. 2003; 5: 119-122
- Atrial fibrillation begets atrial fibrillation: a study in awake chronically instrumented goats.Circulation. 1995; 92: 1954-1968
- Cellular and molecular electrophysiology of atrial fibrillation initiation, maintenance, and progression.Circ Res. 2014; 114: 1483-1499
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of atrial arrhythmogenesis in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2014; 129: 145-156
- Enhanced sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ leak and increased Na+-Ca2+ exchanger function underlie delayed afterdepolarizations in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2059-2070
- Late sodium current in human atrial cardiomyocytes from patients in sinus rhythm and atrial fibrillation.PloS One. 2015; 10e0131432
- Ionic mechanisms of electrical remodeling in human atrial fibrillation.Cardiovasc Res. 1999; 44: 121-131
- Differential sodium current remodelling identifies distinct cellular proarrhythmic mechanisms in paroxysmal vs persistent atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2023; (xx:xxx-xx)
- Injury current modulates afterdepolarizations in single human ventricular cells.Cardiovasc Res. 2000; 47: 124-132
- Role of spatial dispersion of repolarization in inherited and acquired sudden cardiac death syndromes.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2007; 293: H2024-H2038
- Mechanisms of sex differences in atrial fibrillation: role of hormones and differences in electrophysiology, structure, function, and remodelling.Europace. 2019; 21: 366-376
- Gender differences in electrophysiological gene expression in failing and non-failing human hearts.PLoS One. 2013; 8e54635
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See article by Casini et al., pages xxx-xxx of this issue
See page 2 for disclosure information.