Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mechanisms and therapeutic opportunities in atrial fibrillation in relationship to alcohol use and abuse.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1352-1363
- Alcohol consumption and risk of atrial fibrillation a prospective study and dose-response meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 281-289
- Alcohol consumption and risk of atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 427-436
- Alcohol consumption as a risk factor for atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2010; 17: 706-712
- Risk thresholds for total and beverage-specific alcohol consumption and incident atrial fibrillation.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 7: 1561-1569
- Alcohol consumption, atrial fibrillation, and cardiovascular disease: finding the right balance.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 1178-1179
- Past alcohol consumption and incident atrial fibrillation: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0185228
- Alcohol abstinence and the risk of atrial fibrillation in patients with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus: a nationwide population-based study.Diabetes Care. 2021; 44: 1393-1401
- Alcohol abstinence in drinkers with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 20-28
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 373-498
- The 2020 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society comprehensive guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1847-1948
- Alcohol consumption and atrial arrhythmia recurrence after atrial fibrillation ablation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2023; 39 (XXX-XX)
- Patient-reported triggers of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 996-1002
- Mobile health solutions for atrial fibrillation detection and management: a systematic review.Clin Res Cardiol. 2022; 111: 479-491
- Prevention and regressive effect of weight-loss and risk factor modification on atrial fibrillation: the REVERSE-AF study.Europace. 2018; 20: 1929-1935
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See article by Grindal et al., pages XXX-XX of this issue.
See page 2 for disclosure information.