Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac troponins: from myocardial infarction to chronic disease.Cardiovasc Res. 2017; 113: 1708-1718
- IFCC Task Force on Clinical Applications of Cardiac Bio-Markers. Cardiac troponin assays: guide to understanding analytical characteristics and their impact on clinical care.Clin Chem. 2017; 63: 73-81
- IFCC educational materials on selected analytical and clinical applications of high sensitivity cardiac troponin assays.Clinl Biochem. 2015; 48: 201-203
- Association of postoperative high-sensitivity troponin levels with myocardial injury and 30-day mortality among patients undergoing noncardiac surgery.JAMA. 2017; 317: 1642-1651
- High-sensitivity cardiac troponin i thresholds to identify myocardial injury after noncardiac surgery: a cohort study.Can J Cardiol. 2023; 39 (:XXX-XX)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See article by Duceppe et al., pages XXX-XX of this issue.
See page 2 for disclosure information.