Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: JACC state-of-the-art review.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 961-984
- The first dedicated cardiac rehabilitation program for patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection: description and initial results.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 554-560
- Usefulness of cardiac rehabilitation after spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 117: 1604-1609
- Psychological and clinical characteristics of patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection: a case-control study.Int J Cardiol. 2021; 323: 1-6
- Preliminary support for group cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to reduce psychological distress in patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD).J Clin Psychol Med Settings. 2021; 28: 826-832
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 3 for disclosure information.