Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Tyberg JV, Misbach GA, Glantz SA, et al. A mechanism for shifts in the diastolic, left ventricular, pressure-volume curve: the role of the pericardium. Eur J Cardiol. 1978; Jun (7) Suppl:163-175.
- The relationship between pericardial pressure and right atrial pressure: an intraoperative study.Circulation. 1986; 73: 428-432
- A mechanism for the nitroglycerin-induced downward shift of the left ventricular pressure-diameter relationship in patients.Am. J. Cardiol. 1986; 57: 673-677
- Effects of diastolic transeptal pressure gradient on ventricular septal position and motion.Circulation. 1983; 68: 1304-1314
- The case for the reservoir-wave approach.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 172: 299-306
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof