Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of women and men with acute coronary syndrome treated with and without percutaneous coronary revascularisation.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e004319
- An organised approach to improvement in guideline adherence for acute myocardial infarction: results with the Get With The Guidelines quality improvement program.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 1813-1819
- The Cardiovascular Quality Improvement and Care Innovation Consortium.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2021; 14e006753
- Decline in rates of death and heart failure in acute coronary syndromes 1999-2006.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1892-1900
- Hospital- and patient-level analysis of quality indicators in acute coronary syndrome care: a nationwide database study.Can J Cardiol. 2023; 39 (XXX-XX)
- CCS data definitions & quality indicators.https://ccs.ca/ccs-data-definitions-quality-indicatorsDate accessed: December 30, 2022
- Current status and effect of outpatient cardiac rehabilitation after percutaneous coronary intervention in Japan.Circ Rep. 2021; 3: 122-130
- Clinical and sociodemographic correlates of referral for cardiac rehabilitation following cardiac revascularisation in Ontario.Heart Lung. 2013; 42: 320-325
- Cardiac rehabilitation attendance and outcomes in coronary artery disease patients.Circulation. 2012; 126: 677-687
- The Canadian Cardiac Rehabilitation Registry: inaugural report on the status of cardiac rehabilitation in Canada.Rehabil Res Pract. 2015; 2015: 278979
- Report on adult percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI) in Ontario.(October 2011–March 2016. April 2018. Available at:)https://www.corhealthontario.ca/Report-on-Adult-PCI-in-Ontario-Octobe-2011-March-2016-April-2018.pdf
- JCS/JACR 2021 guideline on rehabilitation in patients with cardiovascular disease.Circ J. 2022; 87: 155-235
- Outpatient cardiac rehabilitation dose after acute coronary syndrome in a nationwide cohort.Heart. 2022; 109: 40-46
- Cardiac rehabilitation programs for chronic heart disease: a bayesian network meta-analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2021; 37: 162-171
- Current state of cardiac rehabilitation in Japan.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2014; 56: 557-562
- There are not enough facilities for outpatient cardiac rehabilitation—what is the solution?.Circ J. 2022; 86: 2008-2009
- Ensuring cardiac rehabilitation access for the majority of those in need: a call to action for Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: S358-S364
- Performance of hospitals according to the ESC ACCA quality indicators and 30-day mortality for acute myocardial infarction: national cohort study using the United Kingdom Myocardial Ischemia National Audit Project (MINAP) register.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 974-982
- Trends in optimal medical therapy prescription and mortality after admission for acute coronary syndrome: a 9-year experience in a real-world setting.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Pharmacother. 2018; 4: 102-110
- Adherence to process of care quality indicators after percutaneous coronary intervention in Ontario, Canada: a retrospective observational cohort study.Open Heart. 2015; 2e000200
- Pharmacy practice in japan.Can J Hosp Pharm. 2017; 70: 232-242
- Cardiac rehabilitation availability and delivery in Canada: how does it compare with other high-income countries?.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: S252-S262
- The consequences of patient charges for prescription drugs in Canada: a cross-sectional survey.CMAJ Open. 2018; 6: e63-e70
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See article by Kanaoka et al., pages XXX-XX of this issue.
See page 2 for disclosure information.