To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Canadian Journal of Cardiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- 2015 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of pericardial diseases: The Task Force for the Diagnosis and Management of Pericardial Diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)Endorsed by: The European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2921-2964
Imazio, M., et al., Anti-interleukin-1 agents for pericarditis: a primer for cardiologists. Eur Heart J, 2021.
- Anakinra for corticosteroid-dependent and colchicine-resistant pericarditis: The IRAP (International Registry of Anakinra for Pericarditis) study.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2020; 27: 956-964
- Pharmacokinetics of anakinra in subjects with different levels of renal function.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2003; 74: 85-94
- Combination therapy with etanercept and anakinra in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis who have been treated unsuccessfully with methotrexate.Arthritis Rheum. 2004; 50: 1412-1419
Accepted: February 28, 2023
Received in revised form: February 26, 2023
Received: December 13, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Funding Sources: No funding was provided for this article.
© 2023 Published by Elsevier Inc. on behalf of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society.