Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Canadian Journal of Cardiology
- Quality of life and psychological functioning of ICD patients.Heart. 2002; 87: 488-493
- Newer Methods for VT Ablation and When to Use Them.Can J Cardiol. 2021;
- Catheter ablation of recurrent scar‐related ventricular tachycardia using electroanatomical mapping and irrigated ablation technology: results of the prospective multicenter Euro‐VT‐study.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2010; 21: 47-53
- Long-term success of irrigated radiofrequency catheter ablation of sustained ventricular tachycardia: post-approval THERMOCOOL VT trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 674-683
- Ablation of stable VTs versus substrate ablation in ischemic cardiomyopathy: the VISTA randomized multicenter trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2872-2882
- Elimination of local abnormal ventricular activities: a new end point for substrate modification in patients with scar-related ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2184-2196
- Reasons for recurrent ventricular tachycardia after catheter ablation of post-infarction ventricular tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 66-73
- Long-term results after ablation of infarct-related ventricular tachycardia.Heart Rhythm. 2005; 2: 474-482
- Endo-epicardial homogenization of the scar versus limited substrate ablation for the treatment of electrical storms in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 132-141
- Impact of local ablation on interconnected channels within ventricular scar: mechanistic implications for substrate modification.Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2013; 6: 1131-1138
- Noninducibility and late potential abolition: a novel combined prognostic procedural end point for catheter ablation of postinfarction ventricular tachycardia.Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2014; 7: 424-435
- Safety, long-term results, and predictors of recurrence after complete endocardial ventricular tachycardia substrate ablation in patients with previous myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 111: 499-505
- Late potentials abolition as an additional technique for reduction of arrhythmia recurrence in scar related ventricular tachycardia ablation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2012; 23: 621-627
- Isolated potentials and pace‐mapping as guides for ablation of ventricular tachycardia in various types of nonischemic cardiomyopathy.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2010; 21: 1017-1023
- Decrement evoked potential mapping: basis of a mechanistic strategy for ventricular tachycardia ablation.Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2015; 8: 1433-1442
- Management of ventricular tachycardia in the setting of a dedicated unit for the treatment of complex ventricular arrhythmias: long-term outcome after ablation.Circulation. 2013; 127: 1359-1368
- Long-Term Outcome After Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation in Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy: Late Potential Abolition and VT Noninducibility.Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2020; 13e008307
- Relationship between sinus rhythm late activation zones and critical sites for scar-related ventricular tachycardia: systematic analysis of isochronal late activation mapping.Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2015; 8: 390-399
- Cardiac magnetic resonance–aided scar dechanneling: Influence on acute and long-term outcomes.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1121-1128
- Multicenter study of ischemic ventricular tachycardia ablation with decrement-evoked potential (DEEP) mapping with extra stimulus.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. 2018; 4: 307-315
- Targeting the hidden substrate unmasked by right ventricular extrastimulation improves ventricular tachycardia ablation outcome after myocardial infarction.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. 2018; 4: 316-327
- Elucidation of hidden slow conduction by double ventricular extrastimuli: a method for further arrhythmic substrate identification in ventricular tachycardia ablation procedures.EP Europace. 2018; 20: 337-346
- Multicenter study of dynamic high-density functional substrate mapping improves identification of substrate targets for ischemic ventricular tachycardia ablation.Clinical Electrophysiology. 2020; 6: 1783-1793
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
•Comprehensive evaluation of ventricular tachycardia diastolic circuits including the complete circuit (isthmus) and all partial diastolic circuits of all clinical and non-clinical VTs, has not been reported before.
•Evoked late potential (eLP) mapping has more predictive value than conventional mapping in sinus rhythm or RV pacing to identify late potentials that co-localize with both complete and partial diastolic VT circuits.
•Identification of eLP simplifies the substrate mapping obviating the need for intricate measurements of decrement of local electrogram after the introduction of extrasystole.