Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Canadian Journal of Cardiology
- Brain in congenital heart disease across the lifespan.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1951-1962https://doi.org/10.1161/circulationaha.115.019881
Liamlahi R, Latal B. Neurodevelopmental outcome of children with congenital heart disease. In: Handbook of Clinical Neurology. Elsevier; 2019:329-345.
- Congenital Heart Disease and Neurodevelopment: Clinical Manifestations, Genetics, Mechanisms, and Implications.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 1543-1555https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjca.2017.09.020
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes in children with congenital heart disease: evaluation and management: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2012; 126: 1143-1172https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0b013e318265ee8a
- Psychological Outcomes and Interventions for Individuals With Congenital Heart Disease: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2022; 15https://doi.org/10.1161/hcq.0000000000000110
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
T.S. received fellowship funding from CIHR Canada Graduate Scholarship – Master’s and Doctoral Awards, SickKids Clinician Scientist Training Program, and the Ontario Ministry of Health – University of Toronto Clinician Investigator Program