Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2021 AHA/ACC/ASE/CHEST/SAEM/SCCT/SCMR guideline for the evaluation and diagnosis of chest pain: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2021; 144: e368-e454
- Application of high-sensitivity troponin in suspected myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 2529-2540
- Clinical outcomes for chest pain patients discharged home from emergency departments using high-sensitivity vs conventional cardiac troponin assays.Am Heart J. 2020; 221: 84-94
- Using the clinical chemistry score in the emergency department to detect adverse cardiac events: a diagnostic accuracy study.CMAJ Open. 2020; 8: E676-E684
- Optimising the use of high-sensitivity troponin assays for the early rule-out of myocardial infarction in patients presenting with chest pain: a systematic review.Clin Chem. 2021; 67: 237-244
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 4 for disclosure information.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy